[REPORT&REQUEST] Themud hacking

Everything related to the community and our servers
NoTy
Weak User
Registered for: 2 years

Re: [REPORT&REQUEST] Themud hacking

Post by NoTy »

It's honestly the first time I see something like this and I usually watch each player carefully just in case I can learn something from their playstyle.

Pretty much everyone goes straight to the second clip. It is indeed very weird. One CT starts randoming from down and then Themud switches instantly right on him. There are no frames at all.

CS2D has numerous weird things inside, but this has to be explained by Themud.

Themud saw this report and we also pushed him on Discord to reply, but he chose to leave it and also no response here. It's clearly not the right attitude from someone who's clean and fair. He basically ignored this whole thing for now.

Staff should open an investigation and question known and experienced players just in case they've seen something similar in the past and come to a mutual conclusion.

He shouldn't be banned yet, he has to reply first and also more opinions to come regarding this matter.
Obama
Known User
Registered for: 6 months

Post by Obama »

raver wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:39 pm Imo we cant blacklist people just bec some self raised Inquisitor comes around with Videos. They might look weird but its not a proof. Easy as that.

Also the pointer movement shown for specs can have weird differences, lags. If you take such things as a srs proof u will bring an end to mixteams.

I wont say anymore for how fucking dumb i consider that guy but sainz makes The stupid Call anyway
im not saying blacklist. yet, idk what is the normal protocol about how to handle this. more than a couple month ban might be sufficient in terms of covering community and meanwhile not dmging player amount in the community in medium to long run. unless he was banned or blacklisted before, which i think he did not get such punishment before so, ye.
THEMUD
Unknown User

Post by THEMUD »

Okay since everyone is going mad let me respond.

In the months of my activity, I've been putting a lot of hours into this game playing a lot of mixes, practicing against bots, refining my flicking skills and reaction time in general and whatsoever. Consequently, my skills were getting polished and polished every time, I was defining my game style and improving my game sense.

A huge problem I was facing is my internet, which, obviously, is the reason you saw me lagging all the time. A lot of players can confirm that as they were bothered more than I did. And guess what, I haven't changed my internet yet which surprisingly means I still lag. Many people think it is an advantage but I think the opposite, however, this is for another topic.

So, as usual I was lagging in that game too as you can see in the beginning of the video I fell back and waited for the lag to go. Also you can see my player "stuttering" at time 0:58 when I was walking and instantly stopped and then jumped 2 tiles away while aiming window. Play the video at that time with x0.5 speed to fully comprehend what happened. Holy shit, that must be another proof of ESP. Furthermore, you can pretty much see my ping jump to 600 at time 0:33 which further demonstrates that I was lagging. Here's a snapshot of that time:

Now the same thing applies to clip 2 actually. If you're not blind, you can see that my player jumped 1 tile to the left when that "aimlock" happened. I stopped for a millisecond or two and then changed my position as well as my cursor. That's what really happened. If you're talking about my flicks and the speed of my mouse movement, thanks for your complement.

Other than that, if you really suspect that I'm using hacks that causes me to be unhittable or immortal, congrats, you're officially stupid.
Obama
Known User

Post by Obama »

THEMUD wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:48 pm So, as usual I was lagging in that game too as you can see in the beginning of the video I fell back and waited for the lag to go. Also you can see my player "stuttering" at time 0:58 when I was walking and instantly stopped and then jumped 2 tiles away while aiming window. Play the video at that time with x0.5 speed to fully comprehend what happened. Holy shit, that must be another proof of ESP. Furthermore, you can pretty much see my ping jump to 600 at time 0:33 which further demonstrates that I was lagging. Here's a snapshot of that time:
i believe these freezes that u mentioned in 0:58 happened cuz of my internet connection, my freeze on fr server.

also there is no freeze on clip # 1, what is ur explanation on that i wonder.
Obama
Known User

Post by Obama »

OK, i withdraw my request. 1st clip milriko mentioned in 0.25 speed there is crosshair movement not teleportation(the video itself is 0.5 speed, so + 0.25 speed = 0.125 video speed compared to the normal speed and still being able to control that crosshair and correct it like that is mindblowing. like skr. fast af mousespeeds. does mud play osu too perhaps? xD idk makes no sense being able to control mouse in that highspeed, check his mousespeed in normal speed clip of +1min xD fast as fuck.)

and 2nd clip, if u focus on mud character, as he said there is slight freeze/lag, his character moves, comes out of freeze/lag at the same time he looks down? just a coincidence probably and he already was looking down as he started that freeze/lag.

sry but not sry for accusing. as i said i ll keep analyzing stuff that i see ingame. lets keep it clean and fair guys.

Peace.
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

I'm convinced by Themud's explanation. I think we should stop bothering this honest man.

Return to “Suggestions, Requests, Discussions & Complaints”