[REPORT&REQUEST] Themud hacking

Everything related to the community and our servers
Obama
Known User
Registered for: 6 months

[REPORT&REQUEST] Themud hacking

Post by Obama »

Hi, i was in spectator in the spec in cima mix vs stormpl. watched and recorded themud on my shit laptop screen with my phone, which is why the upcoming records look kinda shitty.

anyway, I 1st shared these in dc management channel, now im creatign this public topic here.

I 1st upload the long clip to mediafire in order for people to download, then switched to mac moving forward.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/454angga ... 5.MOV/file

then after that, i was able to share small clips under 8mb on dc, but then i had to upload to youtube cuz i gotta share it here as well.

the long clip with normal video speed is shown below;

the lock at beginning of 16th sec is esp if not aim assist.
the lock at end of 27th sec is definitely esp

full clip - https://youtu.be/bEMMvPcoyfc

down below, i created small clips with 0.5 speed in order to further see in details.

1st clip - https://youtu.be/cJdbYLWrU_s

I was also able to further check frame by frame differences as much as possible on mac video app(quicktime player)
6,69 and 6,70 frames(mili sec) and crosshair teleportation/lock can be seen below.

2nd clip (100% esp) - https://youtu.be/W1roX5ekhYc

and in this one screens of 7,87 frame, 7,88 frame and then 7,88 again shows the insta 100% esp activation/crosshair lock.

As a result, I believe in the admin team's objectivity and decision making in this topic, even tho i know that themud is naviks' friend.

Im not sure about the protocol of ban duration in terms of months etc but, at least more than a couple of months of ban should be suitable in this case, since we are trying to create more fair future for the community with less hackers.

This one should be a great example for all the players that are coming back from inactivity or current active player base, that we need to play fair and hack free moving forward with the community for who knows how long we continue to play and try to enjoy gameplay with.

At last, this is not personal, i do not care any friendship or anything like that, if i see a sus player, i move forward on that while analyzing and staying objective about it.

Best regards. Peace.
Fujii
Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Re: [REPORT&REQUEST] Themud hacking

Post by Fujii »

Themud is a dear friend of mine too, but I've been skeptical ever since he came back. I'm pretty sure it's an ESP, even if it's not an aim assister.

Also, interestingly, he doesn't get hit. This issue should be examined impartially by experts and admins.
death
Weak User
Registered for: 7 months

Post by death »

in full video, that part in 0:26 ~ 0:28 is very questionable, his aim just goes down robotically...
if he have a toggle, for example, he can press "mouse3" or other key to get some info, etc, its like he can get info without seeing a player in his screen. his aim dont move normal/human, its like a aimbot configuration with some toggle to get info.
death
Weak User
Registered for: 7 months

Post by death »

like this old video from my channel for example (this guy in video was banned in past), same movement themud did in 0:26 ~ 0:28, but in themud video he get info down with toggle + esp or something similar
raver
Respected User
Registered for: 2 years

Post by raver »

The pointer of players from spec isnt 1:1 in Realtime so its basically nothing u posted
Obama
Known User

Post by Obama »

raver wrote: ↑Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:18 pm The pointer of players from spec isnt 1:1 in Realtime so its basically nothing u posted
what u said is not even questionable in 2nd clip. in 1st clip, ok whatever its close crosshair movement(still vaible imo), but u dont just lock/move ur crosshair like that from narnia to earth xd in literally 1 milisec from a frame to another.
gosu
Known User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Achievements:

Post by gosu »

ye looks weird lol 🤔
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

R the Videos about me and maz coming aswell?
Obama
Known User

Post by Obama »

raver wrote: ↑Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:17 pm R the Videos about me and maz coming aswell?
if im recording or watching and find something sus and im sure about it after longer analysis, i will post it here as report/request, doesnt matter who.
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

Imo we cant blacklist people just bec some self raised Inquisitor comes around with Videos. They might look weird but its not a proof. Easy as that.

Also the pointer movement shown for specs can have weird differences, lags. If you take such things as a srs proof u will bring an end to mixteams.

I wont say anymore for how fucking dumb i consider that guy but sainz makes The stupid Call anyway

Return to “Suggestions, Requests, Discussions & Complaints”