Mix Server

Everything related to the community and our servers
raver
Respected User
Registered for: 2 years

Mix Server

Post by raver »

I wanted to ask you if you could find a solution for the situation with the mix server. I know not everyone has this problem, but lately its becoming unplayable (at least for me). Every 5-10 seconds i have a few second frozen gameplay which makes it very hard to have enjoyable gameplay. I dont have it on any other server. And i dont care at all who hosts that server or where its located, get a polish one, german one, uk one - i dont care but it should run stable. And its not about the script either, since on attn and mw server everything goes smoothly.
Fujii
Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Re: Mix Server

Post by Fujii »

I can't believe I'm saying this but for the first time in my life I agree with raver
1uP
Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Post by 1uP »

What really triggers me is the fact that every single time at the round start the server freezes for like 2~3 secconds, I can't even remember how many times I bought 5-7 and deagle or m4 and famas because of the lag at the round start, I hope none gets ofended but the mix server right now is pure garbage, not to mention the teleports back that you feel time to time while you are playing in the middle of the round
magik
Strong User
Registered for: 1 year 4 months

Post by magik »

raver wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:17 pm I wanted to ask you if you could find a solution for the situation with the mix server. I know not everyone has this problem, but lately its becoming unplayable (at least for me). Every 5-10 seconds i have a few second frozen gameplay which makes it very hard to have enjoyable gameplay. I dont have it on any other server. And i dont care at all who hosts that server or where its located, get a polish one, german one, uk one - i dont care but it should run stable. And its not about the script either, since on attn and mw server everything goes smoothly.
I have this same problem bro.
Nach
Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 2 months

Post by Nach »

1uP wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:43 pm What really triggers me is the fact that every single time at the round start the server freezes for like 2~3 secconds, I can't even remember how many times I bought 5-7 and deagle or m4 and famas because of the lag at the round start, I hope none gets ofended but the mix server right now is pure garbage, not to mention the teleports back that you feel time to time while you are playing in the middle of the round
lol +1 this happened to me many times. Just fix it, the server sucks
Obama
Known User
Registered for: 6 months

Post by Obama »

Steru said he will change the host location once the paid current host duration is over. He keeps ignoring to reveal when that time comes to move servers to germany host tho. Maybe we can finally have an info about that by admins or Steru himself
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

PUSH
S!im*
Known User
Achievements:

Post by S!im* »

No need to push again, lord said steru gonna switch the server asap.

/closed
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee

Return to “Suggestions, Requests, Discussions & Complaints”