Interviews #1 Clanleaders

Announcements, Interviews, News & More
Heytham
Respected User
Registered for: 2 years
Achievements:

Interviews #1 Clanleaders

Post by Heytham »

Hello everyone, this is another interview for our community. Given the current rise in activity, having 8 registered clans in the forum, we wanted to ask the clanleaders what they think of this activity and what we can expect from their clans until the end of the year! Here are their responses!

Milriko, leader of |Storm_PL|~
We all know that the recent rise of activity is more because of the coronavirus than of our work put in the community itself, although we still have to value Saint and the Team for what they do. To have tournaments after all those years, it's simply an amazing feeling. I expected not to play anymore that much except for ICC v11 which I originally planned for summer, but I would be less active than I am right now, same like every other clan would be. I expect from my clan to stay focused and healthy in real life and not get infected like noobs. Other than that 80% of us will stop playing again once the situation in our country is better. Hopefully, it will be soon. As much as I love cs2d, we're just the relict of the past. However, I would love to see the community growing within upcoming months. If the coronasituation continues throughout the entire 2020 then who knows, maybe by the end of the year we'll have the best activity in the last 6 years.

Andréz, leader of |Storm_AM|~
The recent rise of activity comes from the impact of Coronavirus in a worldwide aspect, yes we all know that, but it would not be possible if we didn't have the platform which was already on: cs2d.tk mostly by Hajt and Saint, AM servers from MRC, EU servers by Steru and Tournament administration from Milriko, so it's a very good combo. Then we get the former clan leaders to gather their friends, and clanmates.
From my point of view, it's a last shot, some of us are not teenagers anymore, we can't expend too much time in CS2D and this quarantine allows us to play Competitively again.
So far my expectacions are mostly related to ICC v11. We will make equal pings, not like in the past where we had different pings and had to play in EU server with 320 ping, so it will make huge difference. Our greatest challenge will be communication in a mix of spanish and english and getting our tactics and activity like in the past. But I think in few weeks we will be ready to bring a very hard challenge to clans that face us!

Skrillex, leader of .|uN.Sk1LLs|'
I think this is quite an interesting action that happened during inactivity since everyone were inactive in our clan. This kind of comeback is really unexpected but amazing as well. I will try to make sure that I will take further care of my memebers and lead them more in this game where we would rise to one of the top clans in 2d's history. Also, I'm hoping that it's not a small rise of activity that just happened and then everyone would go off again. So, let's use this oppurtunity that we received and hopefully working with the team would be easy. We will for sure try to train more to get acknowledged even more. Beware we have the unlimited skills, we're limitless otherwise we will bite you from the back without your guard on.

Edi, leader of eXXaLTeD '
right now the activity is very good, lots of mixteams and 5on5s are being played. Also the cs2d.tk forum is very well visited, I would still advise the people to be more active there though, post more stuff, discuss, share etc. to keep the forum alive and active is very important.
My expecations for eXXaLTeD are obvious, we will aim to be on top in the upcoming 5vs5 tournaments and smash everything that comes in our way. During this time I except from me and my mates to be active enough to keep our form and try to find some time for some training sessions, in order to be well prepared for all those tough clans we re going to face.

Fujii, leader of Epidemic '
Clan players will initially experience adaptation as they have been inactive for too long. Half of my team has been playing the game for years, but they are people who have not participated in any tournament and competed in the professional arena. Therefore, we aim to enter the top 3 with hard work in the tournament, where we will play as many matches as we can until the end of the year. If the clan players take on their responsibilities and do their best, we will not be upset, even if the tournament fails. Thanks!

Contra, speaker of [toNIEmy]#
It's right that the players' activity in the game has really increased. I am very happy and we can thank corona virus in this case. Are we planning anything for this year? I think winning an upcoming ICC tournament would be a great thing and let us not fall apart quickly.

That's it for today's interviews. Do you agree with clanleaders' opinions? What do you expect from clans this year? And which one is your favourite? Share your opinion in the comments below!

This interview was carried out by SSJ.
Paset
Strong User

Re: Interviews #1 Clanleaders

Post by Paset »

HAHAHA "...not get infected like noobs."

Nice one naviks
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Oh man I really like this interview! :D Skrillex, are you threatening us? xd
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

happy about activity blabla cause of corona blabla lets see if it stays

for those who are 2 lazy to read the whole thing
st0rm
Known User

Post by st0rm »

raver wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 pm happy about activity blabla cause of corona blabla lets see if it stays
+1
:[ Wings ]: Team discord: https://discord.gg/hneDrsX
Hajt
Strong User

Post by Hajt »

Good interview about current state of clans. Keep it like that!
Noctis
Weak User

Post by Noctis »

sorry for archeology, had fun reading those interviews hehe. as for me, idgaf about coronavirus, I'm a base-dweller and never leave my house anyway lol
8 clans registered, but only 6 interviews? Yikes!

Return to “News”