Anonymous Interviews #1 New Organisation

Announcements, Interviews, News & More
Heytham
Respected User
Registered for: 2 years
Achievements:

Anonymous Interviews #1 New Organisation

Post by Heytham »

This is the first edition of our Anonymous Interviews! In today's interview we asked 5 people what they think of the new community organisation on www.cs2d.tk? Here are their reactions!

Anonymous #1
"Well, it's never a bad thing if some people wanna start some new projects for cs2d, there hasn't really been too much activity recently anyway. I don't know that much about the whole project though, I haven't been following it that actively. The tournaments you guys wanna organize are mostly 1v1's right? I like that approach, since it's hard to find a lot of active clans nowadays. Although I could imagine that a lot of people like cs2d for it's teamplay and not everyone wants to play 1v1's. So I would suggest you guys to at least organize some 3n3, maybe even 4n4 tournaments, in addition to the 1v1's aswell. But yeah, as I said, I haven't been following you guys that much, so maybe you were already planning on doing some tournaments for teams."

Anonymous #2
"I think is a "okay" project. I don't mind to help but if you want to be realistic the chances are very small to make a huge comeback (just like the old times). But hey why not trying anyway? I'm sure newcorners will give a look and mabye the scene starts to grow up again. We'll see the final results in a near future."

Anonymous #3
"I don't have any expectations, to be honest. I don't really think it will be successful, like for example PCS in '16-17, because:
1. scene keeps decaying with every year;
2. it's not really suiting time to start anything, people tend to quit game for the winter holidays and come back at mid spring-summer.
However, I truly hope I am wrong.
Saint is a good person to be Head Admin, unlikely Andrez: I can not really remember him being biased, or mad in any case, he's really experienced person who seen most of ups and downs of most projects CS2D had.
Also I like that new season approach to the tournaments, I think that it is something we never had and it might bring some excitement.
I'm really looking forward to see next 5x5 tournament to be actually run and played by teams."

Anonymous #4
"Well, I hope that it will start just like PCS did back in the days. But to have that, younger players have to contribute as well as the old ones. If it's just Saint and Hajt against the world it's never going to succeed, because they will have fire for a few months, then they will have to rest for some time and you know how it is. Younger players usually stick to the game all the time, but they are lazier when it gets to community-related stuff. For everyone who still wishes to have a competitive fun, I hope that this project will provide. It looks like DC finally got what he wanted, for the current moment it's a game only for the casuals. But even they do not have servers to enter at any time during the day. You never know what life has in storage. The game was completely dead then steam came. That is why it's important to have a place for guys like us, who love the adrenaline of the competitive matches. Those who need a break (whether it's a bigger one or not) should help the community in the same way as I will do - just try to log in once everyday. Good luck."

Anonymous #5

"I think it's great that Saint is trying to keep the community, the game alive and he is investing his time in it. Do I think it's worth it? Not sure. It's fun and nostalgic to play sometimes but the toxic behaviour and the lack of players make the game boring at this point."

That's it for today's edition of our Anonymous Interviews. Do you agree to the reactions and how well do you know the community? Are you even able to guess who was interviewed? Give it a try in the comments below!

This interview was carried out by SSJ.
Saint
Wise User

Re: Anonymous Interviews #1

Post by Saint »

I know who #2 is! Ain't gonna tell you though :P
Hajt
Strong User

Post by Hajt »

Anonymous number 3 could be my friend :D
NoTy
Weak User

Post by NoTy »

A 5 - Steru
Blaise
Poor User

Post by Blaise »

NoTy, wrong.
S!im*
Known User
Achievements:

Post by S!im* »

#3 rav3r
#4 milriko
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

Slim...

you failed.

with number 3 at least
Superman
Poor User
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Post by Superman »

Like Anonymous #3 said, This project will not be successful. Since Cs2d is dying. This game will not comeback again, the game is dying, I don't see any reason to the game comeback like old times. The Cs2d steam release was the last chance. We lost it, If you ever tried to make CS2D alive again like now, at this time, CS2D would be alive now. But sadly none of you did or tried it. You may have a chance to keep Cs2d alive until 2022. But not anymore. Also I'll try to keep this game alive by advertising for this game. I think I have to talk with somebody about it. I want to say something to the community, nobody wanted to play in PCS tournaments cuz it was full of toxic players. Don't let that community be toxicity like the old PCS project. Also let the steam players who knows English, wants to play competitive to play with you guys. If you don't "We'll lose many competitive players every year, then there will not be anything called "Competitive sense in CS2D". We offered DC to rebuild-redesign the game in Unity or UE4, but he rejected it. We also offered DC to redesign the website with the latest technology, but he rejected it too. So now time to offer Valve Corporation to make their own Counter-Strike 2D. I bet its only the way. Thanks for reading anyway :cry:
Saving the world for money
SmD
Weak User

Post by SmD »

S!im* wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm #3 rav3r
#4 milriko
u #2 lol
Superman
Poor User
Registered for: 1 year 10 months

Post by Superman »

As Anonymous #1 mentioned, pepole doesn't want to play 1v1 tournaments, stop organizing 1v1 tournaments. Organize a 3v3/4v4/5v5 tournament. I hope Saint will change this 1v1 tournament to 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5 as very soon.
Saving the world for money

Return to “News”