Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Announcements, Interviews, News & More
User avatar
Saint
Wise User
Posts: 1376
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by Saint »

kira wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am I wish darp and ex0 will transform into a plant
You want to smoke them? :D
User avatar
S!im*
Known User
Posts: 238
Registered for: 1 year 9 months
Achievements:

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by S!im* »

Saint wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 pm
kira wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am I wish darp and ex0 will transform into a plant
You want to smoke them? :D
Makes sense saint, they belong in the same trashcan including kira kekw.
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
User avatar
kira
Known User
Posts: 163
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by kira »

S!im* wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 pm
Saint wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 pm
kira wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am I wish darp and ex0 will transform into a plant
You want to smoke them? :D
Makes sense saint, they belong in the same trashcan including kira kekw.
coming from a guy who everyone mock him and who has big ears I will not try to enter into your game

go do something useful to your life little monkey
2 fast 2 skilled 4 u
User avatar
S!im*
Known User
Posts: 238
Registered for: 1 year 9 months
Achievements:

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by S!im* »

Kira no need to be upset, I know long time ago the cheat didn't work so you got banned for nothing kekw.
Btw care to elaborate what you mean with everyone? You must be blind for sure. Now kira monkey go back to your shithole country army because you're still shit in cs2d, 0.88kpd without cheats.

kthxbye
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
User avatar
Saint
Wise User
Posts: 1376
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by Saint »

Both of you have been warned now by me via the moderator tool. Avoid flaming in forum, use private messages on discord for flaming, it works very good according to my experience.

Do not respond differently to flame but reporting it or you risk to get sanctioned yourself.
User avatar
kira
Known User
Posts: 163
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by kira »

S!im* wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:23 am Kira no need to be upset, I know long time ago the cheat didn't work so you got banned for nothing kekw.
Btw care to elaborate what you mean with everyone? You must be blind for sure. Now kira monkey go back to your shithole country army because you're still shit in cs2d, 0.88kpd without cheats.

kthxbye
"now kira monkey" I wish I had your photo on my pc
and speaking of army I still doing stuffs in my life not playing around and acting like a butthole infront of people
I saw you having trouble with many players on this game because you're some retarded asshole who act like this only when you feel secure at your bed and arguing with everythin you want "free speech" but in my oppinion you know free speech only on internet cause in real I would smack your ears off xD
and in speak of "cheats" you really think I do cheat as you say? I think yes cause I used to rape you and your 5 days teams like "psK" and you are the shittiest player ive ever seen on game has never joined into a team only if you suck some big hairy cocks of clan leaders so they add you to there squad just to please you
and bro, go learn the game before treating some one cheater cause after what you said did truly show me that you have 0 skills ;)
2 fast 2 skilled 4 u
User avatar
S!im*
Known User
Posts: 238
Registered for: 1 year 9 months
Achievements:

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by S!im* »

Stfu monkey, you live in a 3rd world country. Your biggest achivement was getting in pcs blacklist for using cheats XD, no one remember you for getting out in group stage of any tournament mode (1v1 or 5v5). You play this game 24/7 and the stats are so bad, after many months of inativity I just come to rekt your ass.
You should thank allah because if I saw you in real life I would cut you in pieces and feed to your family. Btw cry is free.
Image
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
User avatar
Saint
Wise User
Posts: 1376
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by Saint »

After the next warning I will message with SmD about a potential forum ban for you guys.
User avatar
Symp
Poor User
Posts: 21
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Re: Happy New Year Wishes for 2021

Post by Symp »

xd gey
Post Reply

Return to “News”