Steru vs Player

Saint
Wise User
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Steru vs Player

Post by Saint »

Players: Steru vs Player
Timeline: 07. June until 20. June 2021 (11PM GMT+1)

- Use this topic to arrange a time to play and to upload the results together with the MOSS Report.
- Eliminate maps in this topic in this order: Steru 3 maps, Player 3 maps, Steru 1 map, Player 1 map, Steru pick 1 map, Player pick 1 map.
- Eliminate from these maps:

cs_laska2
cs_office
de_depot
de_desert
de_dust
de_joint
de_rpl_remains
de_silver
nc_frozen
nc_tahribat
nc_verdict

Important rules:
- Only MOSS is accepted as anti-cheat-proof
- The MOSS report has to be uploaded within 15 minutes after the first player has uploaded his report. 2 days after the match is the limit to upload the MOSS reports. If there is no report by then, a random w/o decision is made. A MOSS report is valid if it has clean screenshots from the game and a clean logfile. The whole match including all knife rounds must be covered by MOSS. If you have MOSS problems, contact us in advance.
- You have 5 days to eliminate maps, otherwise the tournament organiser will take over the map elimination, giving advantage to the more active guy.
- Play every map with MR 12 (800$), if draw then MR6 (16000$), if draw again then play as many matches with MR3 (16000$) as needed, until someone wins.
- You need to win 2 maps in total to pass/win the stage (BO3), a third map is only played in a 1-1 situation in maps.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
Obama
Strong User
Registered for: 3 months

Re: Steru vs Player

Post by Obama »

hi, steru doesnt want to play so, im not taking w/o either. so we give double w/o. thx for the tournament. ggs to all
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Hi guys, I see there is a problematic situation here. Steru does not want to play and offers a w/o, lord does not accept a w/o and offers a w/o himself. This situation is not precisely covered in the rules, but the rules are good enough to let us handle this situation.

My suggestion is first to start map elimination, maybe in end you change your mind and still play.

Second, I think the situation here does not represent a certain conduct of sportsmanship and level of fairness. You two are both top players with a good reputation and pedigree in this game. Your match would be very interesting for both of you and for the community. Think about it.

In case of a no-match-situation I will make a random w/o decision. It sucks to have these in finals, but that's how we proceed according to the rules. I think it would not be the first time someone wins a rank with a (random) w/o decision.
szoks
Experienced User
Achievements:

Post by szoks »

Hi.
If they don't want to play I would like to get 3rd place medal. Looks like they think they deserve better place so I can get this.

szoks aka bronzhal
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

This is out of question szoks. lord and steru made it to the finals and one of them will be awarded rank 3, either by match or by random w/o decision.

The rules say that w/o losses can lead to future consequences in tournaments (e.g. i could deny their future registration), however, I do not think this rule will apply, because both of them showed good behaviour in previous matchtopics and tournaments and the current situation seems to be an exception, sadly in the finals...

C'mon guys, what's wrong with rank 3? Also, what's wrong to lose against an opponent for a rank 3 medal?

Stripe down your pride and eliminate the maps and play the game!
Obama
Strong User
Registered for: 3 months

Post by Obama »

szoks wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:39 pm Hi.
If they don't want to play I would like to get 3rd place medal. Looks like they think they deserve better place so I can get this.

szoks aka bronzhal
Dont get me wrong im willing to play, but steru doesnt, and im not taking w/o.
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Ok guys, I talked to both of you and a match will probably not happen. Just give me your agreement in this topic, that I can make a random w/o decision before the timeline ends, otherwise we wait 2 weeks for a random w/o decision, while the final game has finished already...
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

5 days have passed since the round began and the map elimination did not finish, neither did any of the players show interest in eliminating maps. Nobody will have advantage in the random map elimination done by me now.

Here are your maps to play:
de_dust
de_rpl_remains
cs_office (third map)

I still prefer you either play the match or you write in this topic that I can make the random w/o decision in advance. It's a joke to wait 9 days for nothing.

Good luck to both.
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Nothing new in this situation. We'll have a random w/o decision on sunday, because none of you is engaged in this topic to arrange day/time.
Adam Sniper
Shy and Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 1 month
Achievements:

Post by Adam Sniper »

steru is coward

Return to “Finals”